Taking Off the Pounds

Friday, September 22, 2006

I've adjusted my workout schedule to make it easier to do. The crowds at the gym, especially in the early evening, have been crazy. I've been wanting to do a split workout to maximize my effort to reach my next weight-loss goal. I was doing mostly cardio in the morning, and wanting to do resistance training in the evening. But in the evening the wait for equipment was terrible.

So, I changed to resistance training in the morning and cardio in the evening the last couple days. It has been much better. This morning I did a hefty lower-body workout and never had to worry about waiting for equipmewnt or people waiting on me. Yesterday evening I hoped right onto a treadmill and did a nice 30-minute session.

Tonite, I'm going to push myself hard on a 30-minute treadmill session. I hope to work up a good sweat, burn off some calories, and set some personal bests in time, speed and distance.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home